St. Peter's Church - HS Elegant Fountain Pen
The St. Peter’s Church Fountain Pen
is a beautifully designed and handcrafted work of art made from the 250-year-old Horse Chestnut Tree that was on the property at the time St. Peter’s Church
was first built in 1758.
The Horse Chestnut was removed in 2011 due to illness and safety reasons and History Salvaged
was fortunate to work with St. Peter’s to secure some of this historic Witness Wood®.
- The St. Peter’s Church - HS Elegant Fountain Pen has piston pump and cartridge capabilities
- Premium quality Rhodium hardware with hand-carved 22K gold plate accents, and Swarovski Crystal in the clip
- 24K gold plated German milled nib with iridium point for smooth writing.
Engraved: St. Peter's Church - Philadelphia, PA
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery
- Each pen has a different look and feel due to grain
- Handcrafted in the USA
All pens include one engraving detailing the origin: St. Peter's Church - Philadelphia
All pens are handcrafted by or under the supervision of our Master Pen Craftsman and are made in America.
Each is individually hand made and each varies in look and feel.
All History Salvaged product is guaranteed authentic and made utilizing the wood describe and in conjunction with our partner clients.
All History Salvaged products arrive in Eco-Friendly packaging.