St. Peter's Church - Philadelphia
The St. Peter’s Church Fountain Pen is a beautifully designed and hand crafted work of art made from the 250 year old Horse Chestnut Tree that was on the property at the time St. Peter’s Church was first built in 1758.
The Horse Chestnut was removed in 2011 sue to illness and safety reason and
History Salvaged was fortunate to work with St. Peter’s to secure some of this historic Witness Wood®.
The St. Peter’s Church Fountain Pen has piston pump and cartridge capabilities and features Rhodium fittings that are hand carved, a Swarovski Crystal in the clip and a 24K gold plated German milled nib with iridium point for smooth writing.
All pens include one engraving detailing the origin: St. Peter's Church - Philadelphia
All pens are handcrafted by or under the supervision of our Master Pen Craftsman and are made in America.
Each is individually hand made and each varies in look and feel.
All History Salvaged product is guaranteed authentic and made utilizing the wood describe and in conjunction with our partner clients.
All History Salvaged products arrive in Eco-Friendly packaging.