GHIRARDELLI SQUARE PEN
- Cigar Style Click Gel pen
- Limited Edition Collection created from Witness Wood® acquired by History Salvaged from wood removed from the c.1915 Chocolate Factory construction of this world-famous tourist attraction and California and National Register of Historic Places landmark
Witness Wood® featured in an heirloom
- Handcrafted gun metal and 24K gold plated
- Engraved Ghirardelli Square - San Francisco
- Made in the USA
- Each pen is individually handcrafted and therefore may vary in look and feel
The oldest buildings in San Francisco's Ghirardelli Square were already standing in 1893 when Domingo Ghirardelli's sons purchased the entire block of property in San Francisco's Fisherman's Warf to use as the headquarters for their father's successful chocolate business.
From 1899 to 1915 the Ghirardelli family continued to add four more buildings: the Chocolate Factory, the Cocoa Building, the Clock Tower and the Power House. In the 1960s when the Ghirardelli Chocolate Company was sold, prominent San Franciscan, Mrs. William P. Roth, and her son bought the factory property and restored many of the original buildings to create the tourist attraction we know today. As Ghirardelli Square has undergone more changes in the past several years to make way for things like seismic upgrades, luxury time share apartments and a wine tasting area, HPC has been able to secure some wood from recently removed beams from this 1982 inductee to the National Register of Historic Places.
All pens are handcrafted by or under the supervision of our Master Pen Craftsman and are made in America.
Each is individually hand made and each varies in look and feel.
Each History Salvaged pen is custom handcrafted to order with a typical delivery time of approximately 3-4 weeks.
All History Salvaged product is guaranteed authentic and made utilizing the wood describe and in conjunction with our partner clients.
All History Salvaged products arrive in Eco-Friendly packaging.