STONEWALL JACKSON PRAYER TREE - STAINLESS STEEL ROLLERBALL
- Classically Styled Stainless Steel Rollerball
- Made from a piece of the 350 year old tree that General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson stopped to pray under following the end of his Shenandoah Valley campaign in May and June of 1862
Witness Wood® featured in a collectors quality heirloom pen
- Handcrafted Rollerball style pen featuring Stainless Steel hardware with a solid silver Witness Wood® Jewel Cap
- Engraved Stonewall Jackson Prayer Tree
- Made in the USA
- Each pen is individually handcrafted and therefore may vary in look and feel
The Stonewall Jackson Prayer Tree - Stainless Steel Rollerball is created from Witness Wood® secured by History Salvaged and is made from a piece of the 350 year old tree that General "Stonewall" Jackson stopped to pray under following the end of his Shenandoah Valley campaign in May and June of 1862.
History Salvaged has acquired several historic pieces of the massive oak that stood proudly on the edge of a farm field owned by Warren and Catherine Wilkerson and their family until May 27, 2011 when the diseased-weakened oak was blown down by high winds. History Salvaged acquired these pieces with the express purpose of repurposing this Witness Wood® into a collection of hand-made heirloom custom and exclusively designed pens for the discerning collectors, Civil War buffs and/or the ancestors of one of those who served with one of the great military figures in US History.
All pens are handcrafted by or under the supervision of our Master Pen Craftsman and are made in America.
Each is individually hand made and each varies in look and feel.
History Salvaged product come with a Certificate of Authenticity and is guaranteed authentic and made utilizing the wood describe and in conjunction with our partner clients.
History Salvaged products arrive in Eco-Friendly packaging